OuterWorlds Patch Notes v3.0.0

1pick

Owner
Owner
Hello everyone! As you may know, OuterWorlds is back and in development again, coming back better than ever before! I have some updates for you all on the progress we have made, and I hope you all enjoy what is to come. We have put a lot of effort into making the best experience possible, for both our veterans and newcomers. For those who are new, OuterWorlds has been released twice in the past, but both times were shutdown due to personal and financial situations. This time around though, OuterWorlds will be hosted locally here at my Florida residence! What does this mean exactly? We are here to STAY! I have also just upgraded the machine to 32GB of RAM as well as expanding to gigabit internet! Trying to get everything hosted locally has been lots of trial and error but we have pulled it off, but we are ready for launch on the backend. There is still a lot of work to be done on our server on gamemodes GalacticSky and UHC, but that is what I am here to talk about today. Below you will find a list of all changes made so far since we have started back up development again:

Hub
New Hub Map
New Hub Duels Modes (NoDebuff/Debuff)
Added Enderpearl Cooldown to Hub Duels
Modified Knockback
Fixed Bow Boosting
Fixed Arena Floor (Enderpearling on a slab caused players to get stuck)

KitPvP+
New Seasonal Kit (Spooky)
New Seaonal Crate (Spooky)
Added Server-side Resource Pack to hide Pumpkin Layover for Kit Spooky
(Must have Server Resource Packs enabled!!)
Added Events Wool Shuffle, OITC, Waterdrop, Red Rover, & TNT Tag!
Modified Knockback
Enabled Cross-Server Balance (In-Game money can be used on GalacticSky)
Core Plugin Optimizations
Rebalanced Kits
New Pickup Filter
Added Player Trading
Added Clans
Fixed Bow Boosting
Fixed Holograms

GalacticSky
Upgraded from 1.12.2 to 1.19.2
Added Dungeons
Added Quests
New Pets
Revamped Core
(More Updates in the works, just not ready to be announced)

Known Bugs
Nametags not working on GalacticSky
Trails not working on GalacticSky
Shop not working on GalacticSky
Coinflips not working on GalacticSky
(Lots of things broken on GalacticSky, all compatibility issues that will be fixed, caused from upgrading Spigot versions)
Please note, we will be rolling updates out every week for the server, providing you with the very latest on OuterWorlds right here from our Forums! If you have not already signed up for the forums (even if you did back when it launched before), you will need to make an account to do pretty much anything on the Forums. To make an account, login and on the Hub, type "/register", and follow the click prompt to make your very own account. In the event you are ever banned, muted, blacklisted, or even apply for our staff team, you will need an account here on the forums.

Don't forget, OuterWorlds Beta Testing begins on November 1st, 2022! That is exactly two weeks from now, so make sure to set your calendars and join us for our launch! Staff Applications will also be opening that day, so make sure to have your account up and running on the forums if you want to apply! More details on applications will be announced soon before they open.

Last edited: