Dimensions @ OuterWorlds

1pick

Owner
Owner
Looking for a Minecraft server host for you and your friends? Maybe you're thinking bigger and want to make very own game mode like BedWars, SkyBlock, etc? Well, we are proud to announce that OuterWorlds is now opening it's applications for Dimension Operators! With our newly upgraded dedicated hosting, we are now able to provide this hosting service to qualifying members, for FREE! Yes, that is right it is completely free.

Our goal at OuterWorlds is to make the most unique, diverse experience possible. That being said, in order for anyone to take advantage of that goal, we need players. Players join a server that they see has players. If there is 0/100 online, no one is going to join that server. The advantage that we get for hosting the Dimensions for free is that since your players have to connect through OuterWorlds and our IP, they will be displayed on the server lists, server finder websites, etc as having those players on OuterWorlds. It will also open a door for your players of your Dimension to try out our game modes too play our as well.

Think of it almost like Fortnite, there are original game modes made by Fortnite, than the rest are creator made maps hosted by Fortnite and you need to join Fortnite in order to access those maps. This works the same way in where your players have to join OuterWorlds, they pick between our game modes and your game modes, most people that log into Fortnite are playing their game modes, but will occasionally go to play the other game modes too. Think of it being the opposite for the OuterWorlds. Most people will be joining to play the Dimensions that you make, but sometimes they will try to come over and experience what we have made as well. Also, this can be seen as a benefit for Dimension owners too, as you will also be able to attract new players from our current player base.

Dimensions Q/A

What's the catch if it's free?

Well, really there is no real catch. It's a way to start your very own server while also helping us promote our network. Your players will have to connect directly through our network outerworlds.us and select your Dimension from the available NPC's

Where are the Dimensions hosted?
Florida, United States

What kind of specs will the Dimensions have?

Each Dimension will be equipped with 8GB RAM, and 32GB NVMe SSD Storage, and shared CPU on a i9-10900 @ 5.2GHz

How many Dimensions are available?
We are launching the Dimensions program with 16 available servers, it will be on a first come first serve basis, contingent upon Dimension applications being accepted?

How long does the Dimension last for?
The Dimensions are permanent, as long as they are active, you maintain a decent player base of 10 or more, and the server is not inactive for at least 1 week. We understand there are times where there will be off-seasons, maintenance, etc for certain game modes. If you know you are going to be going through a period of inactivity, please reach out to @1pick on Discord to leave a notice.

Do the Dimensions ever go offline?
Dimensions will go offline in the event there are zero online players for one consecutive hour. If a player joins during that time of no players being on, the timer will be reset back to an hour when they leave. Dimensions can automatically be rebooted by anyone by simply clicking on your NPC in the Hub or using the Server Navigator. Once the server is booted, it will send the player to your Dimension.

Can I use my own plugins on Dimensions?
Yes! You are free to use any plugins you desire to use as long as they are not BungeeCord/Velocity plugins as your servers will be standalone Spigot/Paper servers running off our own BungeeCord server. We also have a tool built right into the Panel for the Dimensions that let you search for and one-click install plugins making it very easy to search for a new resource for your Dimension!

1722873720003.png

What do I need to qualify for a Dimension?
  • 10 Players or more ready and willing to play your server
  • A Discord Server for your server
  • Experience with server management (as yes, you will have your own panel, plugin, file, and SFTP access)
  • Experience with Pterodactyl (panel program used to manage server)
How do I get my own Dimension?
You can apply right here on our forums for a Dimension! You will need to login to outerworlds.us and type /register on the Hub to make an account. Once the account is made, visit to fill out the application.

Last edited: